Conference: Russia’s LPG market: New Development Horizons
Date: December 03–04, 2015
We invite you to take part in the 6th International conference “Russia’s LPG market: new development horizons” which will take place in Moscow, at the METROPOL hotel (2 Teatralniy Proezd) on 3-4 December 2015.
Leading Russia’s LPG trader Gazprom gasenergoset (Gazprom’s subsidiary) is MAXConference’s partner of the event.
One of the key topics on the conference’s agenda is the distribution of LPG flows on the domestic market between the end-users such as petrochemical plants, independent gas fuel stations, gasoline and LPG filling stations. LPG exports vs internal supplies, the rouble’s fall influence on LPG prices will be also in the focus of the conference’s discussions.
Among other topics on the agenda are:
• Export markets: LPG production and shipping volumes, freight traffic routes
• Prices formulas on Polish and European LPG markets. Correlations between DAF Brest, CIF ARA, ANSI, Naphta indexes
• LPG production and exports in Belarus and Kazakhstan
• LPG sales via the electronic platform
• Assessment of Russia’s LPG prices volatility
• Analysis of LPG wholesale and retail prices in Russia
• Customs policy. Tariffs on LPG. Prospects for their growth in 2015–2019
• Efficiency of LPG use in boiler stations
• Peculiarities of LPG transportation: international requirements
• LPG use in autonomous heating in Siberia and Russia’s Far East
• Latest developments in Autogas demand in Europe
Among confirmed participants are: Thomson Reuters, LUKOIL, Rosneft, Gazprom gasenergoset, Gazprom, Gazpromneft, FAS, Belorusneft, SIBUR, Eastern Gas, AEGPL, Sibdalvostokgaz, Sfayros, BAŁTYKGAZ, Kaustik, Sirius, Central Economics and mathematics Institute RAS, Chemcourier, Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VCIOM), The Central research and development automobile and engine institute NAMI, Novatek, Kaustik, Trans Polska, Vostok, GASBERRY, DAGS, SG-trans, TechAvto, Kaliningradgasification, Alliance-Gas, Kavkaz-Diesel, Biorg Oil and many others.
Hope to see you among the participants both delegates and speakers.
Enjoy early bird prices!
There are special prices for room reservation in the Metropol hotel for the conference's delegates
For registration and more information please contact us on +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.