Conference: Rail deliveries of mining and smelting cargoes
Date: October 04–05, 2018
General partner — TransCom
Strategic partner — First Heavy Haul Company
Session partner — ADY Express
Partners of the conference — New Forwarding Company, Port of Kokkola, VR Transpoint, Gradalogistic, KS Terminal, ROSGOSSTRAKH
Supported by — Kotta Container, Rauanheimo
This year we will focus on the following issues:
- Overview of the domestic and international markets of mining and smelting cargoes deliveries. Stabilization tools
- Rail deliveries of mining and smelting cargoes to the Azov Sea, Black Sea and Caspian Sea ports.
- Optimizing the mining and smelting cargoes deliveries to Far Eastern ports. Coal as a major market maker in the mining and smelting cargoes deliveries industry
- Developing the rail export infrastructure in Northwest Russia
- Managing rolling stocks and relations with cargo owners more efficiently
Among the 2017 delegates were representatives from: : TransCom, NOVOTRANS, IPEM, Russian Railways, Istok Corporation LLC, Sberbank Leasing, Pervaya Tyazhelovesnaya Compania, TMK CHERMET, NLMK Group companies, ChelPipe, Kuzbasskaya Toplivnaya Company, Morstroytechnology, Commercial port of Vladivistok, UST-LUGA Commercial sea port, Stena Line, Port management company, Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, RasKonTrans, Transportniy Algoritm, Sinara-Transport Machines, Altaywagon, SUEK, Ural Railcar Plant, Tehran Rahvar Int'l Freight Forwarders, Kazakhstan Temir Zholy Freight Service, GEFCO and many others.
For registration and program, please contact us by phone +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook