Conference: Land use in mineral resources development
Date: February 27–28, 2020
Place: Intercontinental Tverskaya, Moscow, Tverskaya, 22
The event annually brings together more than 100 participants represented by heads of land use divisions, law departments, chief surveyors of companies engaged in mining, geological exploration, provision on forestry services, cadastral works, federal and regional authorities’ representatives.
The conference is traditionally attended by representatives from Amur, Archangelsk, Kemerov, Irkutsk, Murmansk, Omsk, Orenburg, Samara, Sverdlovsk, Tomsk, Tyumen regions, Krasnodar and Krasnoyarsk territories, Khanty-Mansi autonomous district — Ugra, Yamalo-Nenets autonomous district, Republics of Bashkortostan, Komi, Saha (Yakutia), Tatarstan, Tyva and other regions.
Among key topics are:
- Provision of land for subsoil use. Legislative initiatives and regional features
- Restricted use (easement) of land (forest) plots for subsoil use
- Use of land (forest) plots in geological exploration, seismic exploration and survey works
- Land reclamation: regulatory regulation. Experience of subsoil users
- Compensation reforestation
- Land-use information technology. Land control and monitoring methods
For registration and more information please contact us on +7(495) 745-75-42 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on www.maxconf.ru